Metal Staples - Clearance
Steel metal staples for Romex and non-metallic cable provide durable protection when fastening electric cable to wood. These staples offer a recessed head to ensure straight insertion and the safety of the cable jacket during installation. Legs drive straight to resist splitting wood. Secure your electric cable with quality steel staples.
- Secures Romex wire and other types of non-metallic (NM) cable.
- Recessed head drives faster and protects cable insulation.
- Pointed legs drive in straight; will not split wood.
- Preferred length.
- Virtually oil-free for cleaner handling.
- Sharper tips for easy starting.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19015175||Metal Staple, 2 Cond, 1/2", 1 Jar of 500 Staples (1 MIN) (LIMITED QUANTITY)||
|19015176||Metal Staple, 2 Cond, 1/2", 1 Bucket of 5,000 Staples (1 MIN) (LIMITED QUANTITY)||