Metri-Pack 280 Sealed MINI® Fuse Panel - 30 Amp, Bussed
The sealed MINI® fuse panel has two power distribution circuits. Both circuits have bussed fuse ways that accepts up to ten (10) MINI® fuses on each side. With its low profile cover it can be mounted within either a tight panel space or surface mounted application when combined with mounting brackets. Accepts 12-22 gauge wires.
- Fuse branches rated up to 30 amp maximum per branch. Bussed M6 input studs rated up to 80 amps maximum.
- Entire panel CANNOT exceed 160 amps (80 amps per side) maximum fuse combination (fuses sold separately).
- Use Metri-Pack 280 "Tangless" terminals, seals, and cavity plugs (sold separately).
- Use Delphi Packard 280 Series cavity plugs (part 75042) where wires are not used.
- Combine with 2 mounting brackets (part 15303001) to have it surface mounted.
- Bussed means one common power input for all circuits.
- IP66-IEC 60529 (Valid when properly installed with cover, sealed terminals and cavity plugs).
- Click here for the mounting brackets.
- Click here for compatible stud end caps.
|METRI-PACK 280 - 30 AMP|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|15303123||Metri-Pack 280 Sealed Fuse Panel - Accepts 20 MINI Fuses, Female Terminals, BUSSED 30A Max per Branch (1 MIN)||