NC/NO ISO Micro Relay - 20/35 AMP
ISO Micro relays are designed for use in the automotive industry and adheres to a standard pattern for its electrical terminals that has been spelled out by the International Standards Organization. A NC/NO relay is the most common type of relay. These have 5 pins and a body with two contacts connected to a common terminal. A NC/NO relay can switch between these two types depending on your specific needs. No matter what type of circuit, a NC/NO relay can switch current from one component to another.
Picker offers a NC/NO ISO Micro relay flux tight relay that combats dust and moisture. It also has a built-in resistor that offers internal resistance, which protects your application from high voltage spikes and keeps your connection secure.
For more information regarding relays, check out the Del City Blog here.
- Maximum Continuous Current: 40 Amps.
- Maximum Switching Voltage: 28VDC.
- Operating Temperature:-40°C to 125°C .
- Ignition Protected* | SAE J1171 | UL 1500 | ISO 8846.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Fully Automated Assembly.
- Click here for the PC784 series product data sheet.
- Click here for additional relay information.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|74814||Picker NC/NO ISO Micro Relay, Flux Tight w/ Resistor, 20/35A, 12VDC (PC784-1C-12S1-R-X) (1 MIN)||