Terminals > Spade-Terminals > Nylon!Insulated-Spade-Terminals
Nylon-insulated, Brass Crimp Sleeve, Narrow Block Spade Terminals
Nylon-insulated, brass crimp sleeve, narrow block spade terminals are connectors that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The nylon material is more flexible and resists heat better than other insulation types. The narrow terminal design provides a tighter connection around the stud, making it ideal for electrical applications where space is limited, while the solder and crimp capability facilitates in resisting corrosion and debris.
- Used where insulated barrel and positive insulation grip are necessary or desirable.
- Seamless brass sleeve securely covers the flared, molded nylon.
- Insulation is securely molded onto brass sleeve and is flared for easier wire insertion.
- Allows for an excellent mechanical crimp and wire strain relief.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|660145||Narrow Block Spade Terminals, 4 Stud, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|660165||Narrow Block Spade Terminals, 6 Stud, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|660185||Narrow Block Spade Terminals, 8 Stud, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|660105||Narrow Block Spade Terminals, 10 Stud, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||