Terminals > Butt-Connectors > Nylon!Insulated-Butt-Connectors
Nylon-Insulated Butt Connectors - Funnel Entry
Nylon-insulated funnel entry butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The funnel entry design forces wire strands into the terminal barrel. This facilitates in ensuring a better wire connectivity. Insulated butt connectors are great for marine vehicles, and other applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- This double crimp series utilizes securely molded nylon insulation onto a brass sleeve for wire strain relief and is flared for easy wire insertion.
- Use this series where resistance to accidental pull-out and high vibration is necessary or desired.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|521005||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|522005||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|523005||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||