Terminals > Spade-Terminals > Nylon!Insulated-Spade-Terminals
Nylon-Insulated Spade Terminals
Nylon-insulated spade terminals are connectors that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The nylon material is more flexible, pliable than other insulation types when crimping and resists heat better than other insulation types as well. The transparency of the insulation allows for easy inspection of wire connection, even after heating. Nylon insulated spade terminals are resistant to deformation and is commonly used in automotive and marine vehicles, as well as other various electrical applications.
- Nylon insulation material is molded onto brazed seam barrel and is resistant to deformation.
- Funnel entry is formed into inside of insulation to allow for easier wire insulation.
- Brazed seam will not separated under pressure or operating stress
- Clear nylon allows for easy inspection of wire connection.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C (221° F).
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|862065||Nylon-Insulated Spade Terminal, 6 Stud, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|862085||Nylon-Insulated Spade Terminal, 8 Stud, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|862105||Nylon-Insulated Spade Terminal, 10 Stud, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||