Gauges > AutoMeter-Gauges > AutoMeter-Phantom-Gauges
AutoMeter Phantom Oil Temperature Gauge - 100-250°F
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included. AutoMeter's Phantom Gauges feature a clean style of a white dial and a black powder coated bezel. The high contrast design and florescent orange pointers make them incredibly easy to read at a glance in any conditions.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes 1/8" NPT Sender and 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter/fittings.
- White face, black bezel, orange pointer, black lettering.
- Short Sweep Electric, Air-Core movement.
- 2-1/16" Gauge Size.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4005747||AutoMeter Phantom Oil Temp Gauge, 100-250F, 5747 (1 MIN)||65.95||1 EA||✓|