Pass Through Distribution Blocks - Black
These pass through distribution blocks allow one ground or power device to meet multiple ground/power requirements in both the cab and engine compartment of your vehicle. Using high quality materials, these capable units provide three pass-thru M6 studs for easy cable attachment in both locations. Installation is easy, as the two outside M6 studs are solely designed to securely attach the unit permanently. A gasket is included for ingress protection. Designed to meet all your ground/power needs, these block provide robust connections, eliminate the need to stack cables and reduce associated warranty claims based on affiliated problems. Suitable for many feed thru applications in marine, construction, agriculture, bus, military, RV and specialty vehicles.
- Current: 200A Max
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to +85°C
- Torque: M6 Stud 50 in-lbs (5.6Nm) Max/M6 Mounting 50 in-lbs (5.6Nm) Max.
- Termination: M6 Nuts
- Housing Material: Black UL-Rated 94V0 Thermoplastic
- Cover Material: Black or Red Santoprene Cover (Rated 94V0)
- Current Carrying Stud Material: Zinc-Plated Brass. Mounting Stud Material: Stainless Steel.
- Gasket Material: Black Santoprene Gasket Rated to 94V0
- RoHS Compliant
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|80501||Pass Through Distribution Block, Black, 200A Max (1 MIN)||