Pigtail Connector - 22-14 Gauge
A pigtail connector is designed for simple installation and connection of 2-3 copper wires. With its self-stripping feature, the pigtail connector only requires a quick press down with pliers to complete the connection. Each pigtail connector contains a flame retardant nylon insulator body and cap, along with a grease sealant that creates a moisture resistant seal. Many automotive and vehicle applications feature pigtail connections, but these connectors can also be found in many other electrical applications including signs, fixtures, and building wire connections. Simply and securely connect your wires today with a pigtail connector.
- Features a self-stripping design.
- Contains sealant filling for a moisture resistant seal.
- Rated for 600V-1000V maximum depending on usage.
- Temperature rating: 221° F, 105° C.
- Accepts 2-3 copper wires, ranging from 22-14 gauge.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|905635||3M Scotchlok 314 Pigtail Connector with Sealant, 22-14 Ga (20 MIN)||