Portable UL Heat Tool
The portable heat tool is a convenient self-igniting, butane powered, flameless heat tool and soldering iron kit. It comes complete with soldering and heat tips, a protective cap, a heat shrink attachment, as well as a spanner and open wrenches.
- UL listed.
- Butane powered, self-igniting and cordless.
- The built-in fuel tank holds 1 oz. 28ml (15.8gm) of butane.
- Can operate up to 2 hours on #3 setting.
- Temperature ranges vary 482°F up to 1202°F depending on application tip usage.
- Complete with heat shrink attachment, soldering and heat tips, protective cap, spanner wrench and open end wrench.
|UL HEAT TOOL|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|990105||Portable UL Listed Heat Tool w/Solder Tip, Hot Blower, Deflector & Tools (1 MIN)||225.24||1 EA||✓|