ORION® Premium Roadside Flare and Emergency Kit
ORION®’s Premium Roadside Flare and Emergency kit containsvariety of emergency supplies, all enclosed in a nylon carrying case. Included within this kit is a 3-Pack of 15-Minute flares, 1 bright orange safety vest and 1 rain poncho. This kit also consists of 3 shop cloths, 2 knitted gloves, 2 6-inch green light sticks, 1 premium (8 ft. 10 gauge) jumper cable, 1 2-in-1 screw driver, a 9 foot roll of duct tape, 6 cable ties and a first aid packet. The first aid packet consists of 4 antiseptic towelettes, 10 junior bandages, 16 bandages, 4 alcohol wipes, 2 sting relief wipes and 2 re-closable pouches. All of ORION®’s flare products are made in the U.S.A. under the industry’s quality and safety guidelines. Store away from excessive heat (above 167°F), sparks or flames and incompatible materials. Flares have no expiration date when properly stored. Continuous night and day storage above 120°F for long periods of time (over one week) should be avoided. Normal recommended storage temperatures are between 40° and 90°F.
- 15-Minute Flare duration.
- Road flares are self-contained and self-consumed.
- Store away from excessive heat (above 167°F), sparks or flames and incompatible materials.
- Recommended storage temperature between 40° and 90°F.
- Exposure to water for more than 10 minutes may influence product performance.
- Kit Dimensions: 4.5" X 12.5" X 8.4"
- Total pieces included: 60 pcs.
- Flare are made in the U.S.A
- Kit Components
|PREMIUM EMERGENCY KIT|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|22075||ORION® 8907, Premium Roadside Flare and Emergency Kit, 60 pcs||39.82||1 EA||✓|