Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Heat-Shrink-Push!On-Terminals
Heat Shrink Push-On Terminals - 12-10 Gauge
Heat shrink push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect a wired connection. The heat shrink material completely seals the terminal and is the most durable insulation for electrical connections. Heat shrink push-on terminals can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
- click here to view proper shrink tube terminal installation
- Click here for heating tools.
- Click here for the ratchet crimp tool.
|20-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|964405||Heat Shrink Push-on Terminal, Female, .250", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|964505||Heat Shrink Push-on Terminal, Male, .250", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||