Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Heat-Shrink-Push!On-Terminals
Heat Shrink, Solder & Crimp Push-On Terminals - 12-10 Gauge
Heat shrink, solder and crimp push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect a wired connection. The solder and crimp capability of these connectors provide an extra secure connection and facilitates in resisting corrosion and other harsh environment debris. Push-on terminals can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Brazed seam with serrated barrel provides a secure crimp.
- Tin-plated copper offers added corrosion resistance.
- Low temperature, premeasured solder allows for a consistent flow of solder.
- Adhesive-lined polyolefin heat shrink assures proper sealing.
- Translucent heat shrink on terminals meets color-coded industry standards.
- Rated for 600 volts.
- click her to view proper performance terminal installation
- Click here for heating tools.
- Click here for the ratchet crimp tool.
|20-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|977865||Heat Shrink, Solder Sleeve & Crimp Female Push-On Terminal, .250", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|977755||Heat Shrink, Solder Sleeve & Crimp Female Push-On Terminal, .250" Fully Insulated, 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|977765||Heat Shrink, Solder Slv, Crimp Push-on Terminal Male, .250", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||