Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Heat-Shrink-Push!On-Terminals
Heat Shrink & Solder Push-On Terminals - 16-14 Gauge
Heat shrink, solder push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect or disconnect a wired connection. These terminals provide the ability to solder wire to the terminal and heat shrink the terminal and wire connection together, providing a better chance of reliable connectivity. Heat shrink, solder push-on terminals are typically used in auto and marine vehicles, but can be used in various other electrical applications as well.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
- click here to view proper solder sleeve terminal installation
- Click here for heating tools.
|20-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|966735||Solder Sleeve, Female Push-On Terminal, .250" Fully Insulated, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|966835||Solder Sleeve, Female Push-on Terminal, .250", 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|966745||Solder Sleeve, Male Push-on Terminal, .250", 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||