Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Vinyl!Insulated-Push!On-Terminals
Vinyl-Insulated Push-On, Piggy Back Terminals
Push-on, piggy back terminals are female type connectors that mate with male push-on terminals, and have an additional male blade to connect a primary and secondary wire, all in one connection. Push-on, piggy back terminals are popular in auto and marine applications, but are also used in various other electrical applications.
- Most economical insulated terminal available.
- PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to butted seam barrel.
- Insulation has flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|400665||Piggy Back Push-On Vinyl Ins.Terminal, .250", 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|400675||Piggy Back Push-On Vinyl Ins. Terminal, .250", 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|400685||Piggy Back Push-On Vinyl Ins. Terminal, .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||