Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Nylon!Insulated-Push!On-Terminals
Nylon, Brass Sleeve, Partially-Insulated Push-On Terminals - 12-10 Gauge
Partially-insulated brass sleeve push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect a wired connection. The nylon insulation completely seals the terminal. Partially-insulated brass sleeve push-on terminals are used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Used where insulated barrel and positive insulation grip are necessary or desirable.
- Seamless brass sleeve securely covers the flared, molded nylon.
- Insulation is securely molded onto brass sleeve and is flared for easier wire insertion.
- Allows for an excellent mechanical crimp and wire strain relief.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 1050 C.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|693005||Brass Sleeve, Female Push-On Terminal, Partially Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|633005||Brass Sleeve, Male Push-On Terminal, Partially Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||