Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Heat-Shrink-Push!On-Terminals
Lead-Free Heat Shrink, Solder & Crimp Push-On Terminals - 12-10 Gauge
Heat shrink, LEAD-FREE solder and crimp push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect a wired connection. The LEAD-FREE solder and crimp capability of these connectors provides an extra secure connection and facilitates in resisting corrosion and other harsh environment debris. Push-on terminals can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- New LEAD-FREE Solder has greater surface tension for added strength.
- Translucent heat shrink is adhesive-lined and printed with gauge sizes.
- Heat shrink insulated terminals have a greater pull strength than vinyl or nylon.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here for our suggested ratchet crimp tool.
- Click here for heating tools.
- RoHS Compliant.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|977755LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Fully Ins. Female Terminal, .250", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|977765LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Push-on Terminal Male, .250", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||