Switches > Push-Button-Switches
SPST Momentary Push Button Switches - Push, Screw, & Solder Terminal
These SPST push button switches are available in different terminal styles and carry the actuation of momentary Off-(On). Each momentary push button can be used in an abundance of standard automotive, marine and industrial applications.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
- Recommended uses: appliances, sound amplification and vacuum cleaners.
- Poles: SPST Circuit Arrangement: OFF-(ON); Screw terminal, Colored button. Rated: 3A/240V AC, 6A/120V AC. Hardware assembled.
- Materials: frame is steel with bright nickel, case is black phenolic plastic, push button is colored zytel 101 and all other external parts are brass/bright nickel.
- Terminals - For terminal options, click on tabs below.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" diameter.
- ( ) Indicates momentary action.
- Optional Rubber Boot also available.
|PUSH TERMINAL||SCREW TERMINAL||SOLDER TERMINAL|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7100001||SPST (ON)-OFF Push Button Switch, Red (1 MIN)||
|7100002||SPST (ON)-OFF Push Button Switch, Black (1 MIN)||
|7100011||SPST (ON)-OFF Push Button Switch, Round, White (1 MIN)||