Cable-Ties-&-Wire-Fasteners > Cable-Tie-Mounts
Cable Tie Push Mounts
Cable tie push mounts are designed to easily mount bundled harnesses directly to a chassis or panel. Simply push the push mount tab into a pre-drilled hole and the tab locks in place. Provide an easy solution to securing cables and staying organized with cable tie push mounts. Updated Feature: Push mounts install easily into any 1/4" hole.
- Push mounts install easily into any 1/4" hole.
- Centering ears and locking barb design hold it securely in place.
- Can be used with all self-locking ties up to 14" and 75 lb. tensile strength.
- For use at temperatures not exceeding 85°C (185°F).
- Made with 6/6 durable nylon.
- Recognized under UL File.
- Meets UL94V-2 Flammability Classification.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|9773||Push-mount Bases, Natural, 5/16" x 9/16" (100 MIN)||
|9812||Push-mount Bases, Black, 5/16" x 9/16" (100 MIN)||