Song Chuan NC/NO Change Over Relay - Flux Tight
Song Chuan's flux tight relays are sealed for dust resistance, have tinned terminals, and are ideal for marine applications. Flux tight relays feature an internal resistor to protect against voltage spikes, maximizing the life of the relay. The best solution for full voltage applicable to head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, window lifters, air conditioners, heated rear windows, or the myriad of other equipment existing on vehicles today.
- Tinned terminals and flux tight housing makes this relay perfect for marine use.
- Mechanical life - no load = 1,000,000 cycles at +85°C the N.O. contacts will carry a continuous load of 50A.
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to +125°C).
- Between Open Contact Contact and Coil: AC 1000V, 50/60Hz 1 min.
- RoHS & ELV Compliant.
- Contact Material: AgSnO alloy.
- Click here for additional relay information.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|74990||Song Chuan NC/NO Change Over Relay, Flux Tight w/ Tinned Terminals & Resistor, 30/50A, 12VDC, (896H-1CH-C-R1-U03-12VDC) (1 MIN)||