Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Dill-Blox-Modular-Power-Distribution-Systems
Dill Blox Relay & Flasher Modules - Secondary Lock
The Dill Blox module power distribution system has a variety of relay and flasher modules to accommodate ISO relays, flasher, 9 pin relays, 280 micro relays, and mini relays. Select which size block suits your power distribution system the best and complete your customized panel with a secondary lock (only for ISO relay module) and terminals. To connect more than one module together, use the universal locking wedge. Expand your panel to other Dill Blox modules such as ATO Fuse, Mini Fuse, Maxi Fuse, or Stud modules for complete customization. The Dill Blox system allows for unlimited flexibility when designing electrical distribution systems or fuse block setups. The modules can be modified, re-sized, reconfigured, or added to at any time.
- Secondary lock can be used with the ISO relay, flasher, and 9-pin relay modules.
- A secondary lock is not required on the 2-position 280 Micro relay module.
- Secondary lock was specifically designed to fit the Dill Blox relay and flasher style bases.
- Click here for an overview of each module and its components.
- Click here for a how-to video on assembling the Dill Blox systems.
|MODULE BASES||SECONDARY LOCK||280 METRI-PACK TERMINALS|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79959||Dillblox Secondary Lock for Relay Modules, 9 Pin ISO Module & Flasher Module (1 MIN)||