Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
Relay with No Mounting Bracket - 12 Volt 30/50 Amp
Relays allow a low current flow circuit to control a high current flow circuit. This relay is a standard replacement or addition for full voltage on equipment existing in vehicles today. These relays do not having a mounting bracket and are designed to easily fit within standard fuse boxes.
- The best solution for full voltage applicable to head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, window lifters, air conditioners, heated rear windows, or the myriad of other equipment existing on vehicles today.
- Engineered to deliver a superior performance over a long life.
- Permissible ambient temperature -40° C to 85° C.
- Mechanical life - no load = 1,000,000 cycles at +85° C the N.O. contacts will carry a continuous load of 50 amps.
- 12 volt; 30 / 50 amp.
- 896H-1CH-D-12VDC = Item #73984.
- Click here to view our relay diagram and look inside a relay.
|12V 30/50 AMP|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73984||NC/NO Change Over Relay, 30/50A, 12V DC (1 MIN)||