Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
Relay with Diode #85 Positive - 12V DC, 30/50 Amp
This relay has an 85 positive polarity and acts as a remote control electronic switch that can be controlled by another switch, computer or control module. Relays allow a low current flow circuit to control a high current flow circuit. The internal diode within this relay protects sensitive equipment against voltage spikes. The lack of a mounting bracket on the relay allows an easy fit within standard fuse boxes. The best solution for full voltage applicable to head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, or the myriad of other equipment existing on motor and marine vehicles today.
- The diode eliminates a voltage spike.
- Engineered to deliver a superior performance over a long life.
- Permissible ambient temperature -40° C to 85° C.
- Mechanical Life - no load = 1,000,000 cycles at +85° C.
- N.O. contacts will carry a continuous load of 50 amps.
- 12V DC, 30/50 amp.
- 896H-1CH-C-002-12VDC = Item #73990.
- Diode polarity =Terminal #85 positive (+), Terminal #86 negative (-).
- Change Over Rely with Diode Spec Sheet
|#85 NEGATIVE||#85 POSITIVE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73990||NC/NO Change Over Relay w/Diode, 30/50A, 12V DC (1 MIN)||