Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
Relay with Diode - 85 Positive
This relay has an 85 positive polarity and acts as a remote control electronic switch that can be controlled by another switch, computer or control module. Relays allow a low current flow circuit to control a high current flow circuit. The internal diode within this relay protects sensitive equipment against voltage spikes. The lack of a mounting bracket on the relay allows an easy fit within standard fuse boxes.
- The diode eliminates a voltage spike.
- The best solution for full voltage applicable to head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, or the myriad of other equipment existing on motor and marine vehicles today.
- Engineered to deliver a superior performance over a long life.
- Permissible ambient temperature -40° C to 85° C.
- Mechanical Life - no load = 1,000,000 cycles at +85° C the N.O. contacts will carry a continuous load of 50 amps.
- 12 volt; 30/50 amp.
- 896H-1CH-D-002-12VDC = Item #73990.
- Diode polarity =Terminal #85 positive (+), Terminal #86 negative (-).
- Change Over Rely with Diode Spec Sheet
|#85 NEGATIVE||#85 POSITIVE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73990||NC/NO Change Over Relay w/Diode, 30/50A, 12V DC (1 MIN)||