Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
Potted Relay with Resistor
Potted relays have the protection needed for marine applications and vehicles that are in harsh environments. The relay is potted, meaning it is sealed for dust and moisture resistance, while the internal resistor acts to protect against voltage spikes. The best solution for full voltage applicable to head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, window lifters, air conditioners, heated rear windows, or the myriad of other equipment existing on vehicles today.
- Tinned terminals are perfect for marine use.
- Engineered to deliver a superior performance over a long life.
- Designed with high temperature magnet wire for the relay coil.
- Operating Temperature Range -40° C to 125° C (No Freezing)
- Mechanical Life: 10,000,000 Operations (Frequency 18,000/hour). Electrical Life: 100,000 Operations (Frequency 1,200/hour).
- 12 volt, 30 amps NC, 50 amps NO.
- 896H-1CH-S-R1-U25-12VDC = Item# 73988
- Click here to view our relay diagram and look inside a relay.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73988||NO/NC Change Over Relay - Potted w/Resistor, 30/50A, 12V DC (1 MIN)||