Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Solenoid-Switches
Cole Hersee Intermittent Motor Reversing Solenoid - DPDT, 12V
Cole Hersee 12V plastic solenoids are made of glass-filled nylon construction. This solenoid is light weight, durable and resistant to corrosion. The DPDT, insulated, intermittent motor reversing solenoid has two quick connect blades. Two solenoids in one for cost and space savings and simpler wiring. Two integral solenoids provide dynamic breaking for permanent magnet motors, when neither coil is energized. The solenoid is resistant to temperatures ranging from -40°C to 60°C. For reversing motors such as hoists, winches, windlasses and snowplow blades.
- Has dynamic breaking capability.
- Maximum operating voltage 14.5V DC.
- 12V DC 75A make and break, max ON time 5 mins.
- 12V DC 125A make and break, max ON time 30 secs.
- 12V DC 150A make and break, max ON time 0.5 secs.
- Allow 5 minutes OFF after max ON time.
- Cycle Life: 10,000 at 5 secs ON, 25 secs OFF.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|67055||DPDT Intermittent Duty Motor Reversing Solenoid (Cole Hersee 24450) (1 MIN)||