Terminals > Ring-Terminals > Heat-Shrink-Ring-Terminals
Heat Shrink & Crimp Long Neck Ring Terminal - 22-18 Gauge
Heat shrink long neck ring terminals are wire connectors that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for it to connect to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The heat shrink material completely seals the terminal for a waterproof connection that protects against corrosion, and is the most durable insulation type for electrical connections. The long neck design and 45° barrel ensure a proper seal, allow visual inspection of wire insertion, and provide maximum contact when stacking.
- Translucent heat shrink is adhesive-lined and printed with gauge sizes.
- Heat shrink insulated terminals have a greater pull strength than vinyl or nylon.
- New long neck design with 45° barrel allows for visual inspection of wire insertion, proper sealing and maximum contact when stacking.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum.
- Temperature rating up to 110°C (230° F).
- Click here to view proper heat shrink tube terminal installation
- Click here to get the insulated terminal ratchet crimp tool
- Click here for heating tools
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|991065||Heat Shrink & Crimp Long Neck Ring Terminal, 6 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|991084||Heat Shrink & Crimp Long Neck Ring Terminal, 8 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|991105||Heat Shrink & Crimp Long Neck Ring Terminal, 10 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||