Terminals > Ring-Terminals > Heat-Shrink-Ring-Terminals
Heat Shrink, Solder & Crimp Ring Terminals- Lead-Free - 12-10 Gauge
Heat shrink, LEAD-FREE solder and crimp ring terminals are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for it to connect to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The LEAD-FREE solder and crimp capability of these connectors provides an extra secure connection and facilitates in resisting corrosion and other harsh environment debris.
- New LEAD-FREE Solder has greater surface tension for added strength.
- Translucent heat shrink is adhesive-lined and printed with gauge sizes.
- Heat shrink insulated terminals have a greater pull strength than vinyl or nylon.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here for our suggested ratchet crimp tool.
- Click here for heating tools.
- RoHS Compliant.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|973105LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Ring Terminal, 10 Stud, 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|973145LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Ring Terminal, 1/4", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|973385LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Ring Terminal, 3/8", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|973565LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Ring Terminal, 5/16", 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||