Terminals > Ring-Terminals > Heat-Shrink-Ring-Terminals
Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Ring Terminals - 22-18 Gauge
Clear-View Heat shrink ring terminals are wire connectors that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for it to connect to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The Clear-view heat shrink material completely seals the terminal and allows for visual inspection of the connection. Clear-View Heat shrink ring terminals can be used in auto and marine vehicles as well as other electrical applications.
- Specially manufactured connector and crystal clear adhesive lined heat shrink which allows you to visually inspect your termination process from insertion to crimp.
- Each connector is also identified with color-coded markings that not only identify the industry standard size, but also provide a guide for you to crimp.
- Crystal clear, adhesive lined heat shrink provides optimal clarity for visual inspection and a waterproof connection.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here for our suggested ratchet crimp tool.
- Click here for heating tools.
- RoHS Compliant.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|981065||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Ring Terminal, 6 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|981085||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Ring Terminal, 8 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|981105||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Ring Terminal, 10 Stud, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||