Switches > Rocker-Switches > Appliance-Rocker-Switches
Appliance Rocker Switches - SPST, SPDT
Non-illuminating appliance rocker switches are available in three different actuation styles; SPST, SPDT and DPST. A non-illuminated appliance rocker switch is used is a wide variety of applications, including home appliances, computer equipment and automotive or industrial controls.
- Fits standard .550" x 1.125" panel cutout.
- Recommended uses: Home appliances, computer equipment, automotive and industrial controls.
- Materials: terminals are brass, contacts are copper alloy or silver plated copper alloy, case and rocker are black nylon.
- Rated: 10A/250V AC; 16A/125V AC.
- ( ) Indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7400001||SPST On-Off Appliance Rocker (1 MIN)||
|7400015||SPST On-Off Appliance Rocker w/ Red Marking (1 Min)||