Switches > Rocker-Switches > Carling-Rocker-Switches
Carling Contura III Rocker Switches - SPST, SPDT, DPDT
Carling Contura III, DPDT On-Off-On switches, non-lit. These switches are a staple in the marine and transportation industries and have passed a range of environmental, corrosion, temperature, vibration, shock and sealing tests including MIL Std 202F, MIL Std 810C, UL 1500, ISO 8846, IEC 60529 and BS 5490. This double pole, 20A, 12VDC Carling switch is designed to last 50,000 to 100,000 electrical cycles. The durable Carling switch will fit in a standard mounting hole and can operate in extreme temperatures.
- Recommended uses: marine panels, trucks, buses, trailer, construction, farm equipment and recreation equipment.
- Single Pole: 20A, 12VDC.
- Silver plated butt contact mechanism provides 50,000 to 100,000 electrical cycles.
- The multi-step mounting wings provide a secure fit for panel thickness 0.032" thru 0.250" in an industry standard 0.830" x 1.450" mounting hole.
- Roller pin mechanism eliminates the need for lubricants. Enables switch to withstand -40°C to +85°C temperatures.
- Dual seal protection locks out elements. Certified to IP66/IP68 for front panel components.
- ( ) Indicates momentary action.
- RoHS Compliant, UR, CSA.
- Easily install rocker switch with a Contura connector block.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|20073280||SPST On-Off Non-Lit, Carling Rocker (V1D2S00B-CZC00-000) (1 MIN)||
|273421DL||SPST (On)-Off Non-Lit, Carling Rocker (V2D2S00B-CZC00-000) (1 MIN)||
|27600022||SPST (On)-Off Non-Lit, Red Carling Rocker (V2D2S00B-CZS00-000) (1 MIN)||