Blue Sea Systems SI-ACR Automatic Charging Relay
Blue Sea Systems SI-ACR Automatic Charging Relay w/Optional Start Isolation automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging and when starting engines. Features 120A continuous rating to support high output alternators. 12V/24V DC auto ranging voltage input. Senses charging on two battery banks, side and bottom knockouts for cable connections. Clip-on cover insulates terminal connections. Studs accept multiple cable terminals. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Integrated LED indicates ACR status. Quick connect terminals for ground and optional features. Optional features: Start Isolation allows temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics from sags and spikes.
Products on this page may be available in bulk, please call for a quote
- Intermittent Rating: 5 minutes, 210A
- Continuous Rating: 120A
- (Combine) Amperage Operating Current: 175mA. (Open) Amperage Operating Current: 15mA.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V
- Cable Size to Meet Current Ratings: 1 AWG (50mm²). Maximum Cable Size: 1/0 AWG (50mm²).
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
- CE marked, ISO 8846. Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. IP67 - protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|75983||Blue Sea Systems 7610, SI-ACR Automatic Charging Relay, 120 Amp, 12/24V (1 MIN)||118.93||1 EA||✓|