Medium-Duty Screw Terminal Toggle Switches - SPST
These medium-duty toggle switches feature screw terminals and are available in SPST actuation. A medium-duty screw terminal toggle switch is designed for use with small appliances, floor maintenance, control units and other medium amp electrical applications.
- Materials: Brass terminals, frame and support are steel with zinc chromate, case is black phenolic plastic (flammability rating: UL 94 flame class 94V-1) and all other external parts are brass/bright nickel.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" diameter.
- 73190 = [email protected] / [email protected]
- 73030 = [email protected] / [email protected]
- Products on this page may be affected by tariff charges at checkout.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73190||SPST On-Off Toggle Switch, 10/15A: 240/120VAC, Screw Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN)||
|73030||SPST On-Off Toggle Switch, 3/6A: 240/120VAC, Screw Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN) (LIMITED QUANTITY)||
|7900007||SPST On-Off Toggle Switch with Ball Handle, Screw Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN) (LIMITED QUANTITY)||