Terminals > Sealed-Connectors
Heat Shrink 2-1 Butt Connectors
Heat Shrink 2-1 Butt Connectors provide extra-active, and free-flowing adhesive lining, which encapsulates multiple wires, helping eliminate wire pull-out and making the connection weatherproof. They are made of multiple wall polyolefin consisting of a meltable integral inner wall. These connectors are designed with a clearly marked dashed line helps to quickly identify wire gauge range and crimp die set. To protect wires from abrasions, mechanical abuse, water, salt and other contaminants, these connectors are commonly used in automotive and marine vehicles, and other various electrical applications.
- Extra-active and free-flowing adhesive lining that seals between multiple wires.
- Creates a weatherproof connection.
- Meets UL and CSA classifications.
- Contains of a tensile strength of 2450 PSI.
- Rated to 500 volts maximum.
- Shrink Temperature: 250° F (121° C).
- Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -67° F (-55° C) to 230° F (110° C).
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|940000||Heat Shrink & Crimp 2-1 Multi-Wire Butt Connector, 24-22 Ga (10 MIN)||
|940005||Heat Shrink & Crimp 2-1 Multi-Wire Butt Connector, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|940010||Heat Shrink & Crimp 2-1 Multi-Wire Butt Connector, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|940015||Heat Shrink & Crimp 2-1 Multi-Wire Butt Connector, 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||