Sealed Mini Fuse Panel - TPAs
This compact, sealed power distribution module is a perfect fit for accessory circuits, overflow circuits from main PDM or a main module on smaller vehicles. It is hard-wired for 280 style components and accepts mini fuses, relays, circuit breakers, diodes, etc. and Delphi Metri-Pack 280 terminals, cable seals and cavity plugs. TPAs (terminal position assurance locks) give secondary protection of the wire leads, which aid in prevention of leads from being pulled out. TPAs snap onto the back of the unit after the wires are installed, and do not interfere with the cable seals needed to ensure IP protection.
- Easy to connect - wires plug into the back of the unit using industry-standard tanged Metri-Pack terminals.
- Steel mounting bracket included. Module snaps into bracket and is held at a 30° angle to allow easy viewing and servicing of devices.
- Max Fuse Size: 30A. Number of Cavities: 18.
- 100A Max.
- Mounting Torque: 5.5 - 6.5Nm.
- Materials: Body & Cover: UL94V-0 Glass-Filled Thermoplastic; Bracket: Plated Steel; Gasket: Silicone.
- Temperature Range: -40° to +85°C.
- Ingress Protection: IP67.
- Wire Sizes: 0.35 - 5.00 mm2.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|78343||MINI Sealed Power Distribution Module w/ TPAs and Mounting Bracket (1 MIN)||