Sealed MINI® Hard Wired Module
This hard-wired module is designed for use with 280 style components (MINI® fuses, relays, diodes, resistors, etc.). It features 60 cavities creating a high density fuse module with a compact footprint. Without internal bussing, it allows the flexibility of custom circuitry by the end user. Wire simply plug into the back of the module using sealed Delphi Metri-Pack Series 280 tanged terminals. Sealing in the cover and around the wires allow for use in extreme environments. Dovetail feaures on the side of unit allow the user to stack multiple modules together to increase their circuit protection package. These same dovetails can also be used to attach an add-on component that holds a fuse puller and spare fuses.
- Includes: Base, Cover, Gasket & 6 TPAs.
- Max Fuse Size: 30A. Number of Cavities: 60.
- 250A Max.
- Compatible Relay Types: 280 Footprint Micro & Mini.
- Mounting Torque: 6-8Nm using M6 bolts and Hardware.
- Materials: UL 94V-0 Glass-filled Thermoplastic with Silicone Gasket.
- Mating Terminals & Seals: Delphi Metri-Pack 280 Sealed Female.
- Wire Sizes: 0.35-5.0mm2.
- RoHS Compliant.
|HARD WIRED MODULE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73842||Littelfuse PDM21001LXM, HWB60 Series, MINI Power Distribution Module, 60 Circuit, Sealed, w/Base, Cover, Gasket & TPAs, 250 Amp||