Switches > Toggle-Switches
Sealed, Waterproof Toggle Switches - SPDT
Del City offers SPST, SPDT, and DPST waterproof toggle switch options for your marine or harsh environment application. The waterproof toggle switch is completely sealed with an epoxy that features double O-rings to completely protect the sealed toggle switch from water, dust, and other debris. The switches design makes it easily mountable on your vehicle or application with a standard 15/32” bushing. The waterproof toggle switch bushing, handle, and hardware are constructed of nickel-plated brass and silver contacts to ensure a long switch life. Waterproof toggle switches from Del City are tested to last 50,000 mechanical cycles to provide your marine or other harsh environment application with a durable and protected switch.
- Ratings: 25A @ 12VDC, 15A @ 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-20°F to 185°F)
- Switch: 1.24" Deep x 0.87" Wide x 1.46" High
- Wires: 14 AWG, 12" Long
- Handle Actuation Force: 32-38 oz (8.9-10.5N)
- Standards: RoHS Compliant, Ingress Rating: IP68
- Waterproof toggle switch features double O-ring seal in bushing, epoxy seal at back
- Keyway in down position.
- ( ) indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73332||SPDT 25A Sealed Toggle Switch, 3 Wire Leads, ON-OFF-ON (1 MIN)||
|73333||SPDT 25A Sealed Toggle Switch, 3 Wire Leads, ON-ON (1 MIN)||
|73334||SPDT 25A Sealed Toggle Switch, 3 Wire Leads, (ON)-OFF-(ON) (1 MIN)||