Terminals > Spade-Terminals > Vinyl!Insulated-Spade-Terminals
Vinyl-Insulated Butted Seam Spade Terminals - 16-14 Gauge
Vinyl-insulated, butted seam spade terminals are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The vinyl material acts as an economic insulation type and the butted seam is the most common type of terminal barrel. Vinyl insulated spade terminals are commonly used in automotive and marine vehicles, but can also be used in various other electrical applications.
- Most economical insulated terminal available.
- PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to butted seam barrel.
- Insulation has flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|462065||Vinyl-Insulated Spade Terminal, Butted Seam, 6 Stud, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|462085||Vinyl-Insulated Spade Terminal, Butted Seam, 8 Stud, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|462105||Vinyl-Insulated Spade Terminal, Butted Seam, 10 Stud, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||