Terminals > Spade-Terminals > Vinyl!Insulated-Spade-Terminals
Vinyl-Insulated, Locking Spade Terminals
Vinyl-insulated, locking spade terminals are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The vinyl material acts as an economic insulation type, while the shape of the spade terminal keeps the terminal locked around the stud, providing a more secure connection. Locking spade terminals are great for high vibration electrical applications.
- This series is the most economical insulated terminal available.
- The PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to the butted seam barrel.
- The insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|483065||Locking Spade Terminal, 6 Stud, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|483085||Locking Spade Terminal, 8 Stud 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|483105||Locking Spade Terminal, 10 Stud, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||