Terminals > Spade-Terminals > Nylon!Insulated-Spade-Terminals
Nylon-Insulated, Brass Crimp Sleeve Spade Terminals
Nylon-insulated, brass crimp sleeve spade terminals are connectors that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The nylon material is more flexible and resists heat better than other insulation types. The brass sleeve acts as a double crimp and adds resistance against vibration.
- Used where insulated barrel and positive insulation grip are necessary or desirable.
- Seamless brass sleeve securely covers the flared, molded nylon.
- Insulation is securely molded onto brass sleeve and is flared for easier wire insertion.
- Allows for an excellent mechanical crimp and wire strain relief.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, 105° C (221° F).
|16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|663065||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Spade Terminal, 6 Stud, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|663085||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Spade Terminal, 8 Stud, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|663105||Brass Sleeve, Nylon-Insulated Spade Terminal, 10 Stud, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||