Chemicals,-Safety-&-Wipers > Automotive-Spray-Paint > Specialty-Spray-Paint
Galvanized Coating Primer - Standard Finish
Galvanized coating primer is a weld-thru, cold galvanizing primer that contains 86% Type I inorganic zinc in the dried paint film. Galvanized coating primer resists oxidation and the galvanizing protection continues even if scratched.
- Resists oxidation, and the galvanizing protection continues even if scratched.
- Effective touch-up for hot dip galvanized surfaces Chain link fencing Guardrails.
- Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of ASTM A780, MIL-P-26915C, MIL-P-46105, DOD-P-21035A, SSPC-Paint 20.
- Contains an additive which results in less smoke and electrode wear when welding, and cuts faster than 100% zinc rich coatings.
- Can be top coated for maximum durability.
|STANDARD FINISH||SHINY FINISH|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|13016845||Specialty Galvanize Coating, Standard Finish, 16oz. Can/15oz Fill (1 MIN)||