Chemicals,-Safety-&-Wipers > Automotive-Spray-Paint > Specialty-Spray-Paint
Hot Spot Heat Resistant Spray Paint Coating
Hot Spot heat resistant spray paint coating is designed to withstand extremely high temperatures on a continuous basis. Hot Spot heat resistant spray paint can be used on a variety of applications such as manifolds, mufflers, and furnaces.
- Heat resistant spray paint designed to withstand temperatures up to 1200°F (648°C) on a continuous basis.
- Creates a porcelain-like bond at high temperatures.
- Resists peeling, loss of adhesion, and blistering.
- Must be heat cured at a minimum temperature of 400°F for two hours.
- DO NOT use a primer.
- Suggested to be used on headers, manifolds, exhaust pipes, mufflers, diesel stacks, and furnaces.
|HEAT RESISTANT SPRAY PAINT|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|13161201||Hot Spot High Temp Coating, Aluminum, 16oz. Can/12oz Fill (1 MIN)||
|13161203||Hot Spot High Temp Coating, Black, 16oz. Can/12oz Fill (1 MIN)||