Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > Braided-Sleeving > Standard-Braided-Sleeving
Standard Braided Sleeving - 1/8"-3/8"
Braided sleeving is wire and cable sleeving that wraps and self-closes around a group of wires or cables. Braided wire loom has a braiding that is stretchy and springy, allowing wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly. The loom is flexible enough to bend to a tight radius without distorting, splitting open or affecting the flexibility of the wires.
- This braided self-wrap sleeving is soft and quiet in high vibration environments.
- It's more flexible than split loom and more durable than spiral wrap.
- Loom material allows wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly if necessary.
- Unlike rigid slit loom, it will not impair or affect the flexibility of the wires.
- It retains its shape and rigidity from -75°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F).
- Also available in bulk spool sizes.
|1/8"-3/8"||1/2"-1"||1 1/4"-1 1/2"|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|851||Braided Flexible Self Wrap, 1/8" (100ft MIN)||
|852||Braided Flexible Self Wrap, 1/4" (100ft MIN)||
|853||Braided Flexible Self Wrap, 3/8" (150ft MIN)||