Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > Woven-Wire-Loom
Standard Woven Wire Loom - 1/2"-1"
Woven wire loom is a flexible mesh wire loom that self-closes around a group of cables, wires, or cords. Woven wire loom has an extra overlap to provide complete protection for wires. The woven braiding has superior elastic flexibility to bend to a tight radius without distorting or splitting open.
- This woven self-wrap is soft and quiet in high vibration environments.
- Woven loom is more flexible than slit loom and more durable than spiral wrap.
- Loom material allows wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly if necessary.
- Unlike rigid slit loom, it will not impair or affect the flexibility of the wires.
- It retains its shape and rigidity from -70°C to 125°C (-94°F to 257°F). Meets MIL-I-23053.
- Cut and abrasion resistant.
- RoHS, CSA/UL approved.
- Click here to watch Megan at Del City demonstrate how easy Woven Wire Loom is to use.
|1/8"||3/16"-1/4"||5/16"-3/8"||1/2"-1"||1 1/2"||1 3/4"-2"|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|832||Woven Flexible Self Wrap, 1/2" (75ft MIN)||
|836||Woven Flexible Self Wrap, 5/8" (75ft MIN)||
|833||Woven Flexible Self Wrap, 3/4" (50ft MIN)||
|834||Woven Flexible Self Wrap, 1" (50ft MIN)||