Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Testers,-Meters-&-Scanners > Receptacle-Testers
Stop Shock GFCI Circuit Tester
The Stop Shock GFCI circuit tester's advanced circuitry ensures that the ground path doesn't have too much resistance, which can indicate a failure of a breaker, a hazardous condition or can lead to energized metal housing.
- Tests standard 3-wire and GFCI protected 120 volt outlets.
- Advanced circuit tester detects hazardous ground conditions not identified by standard outlet testers.
- Three color LEDs indicate 7 common wiring conditions.
- GFCI function tests standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath).
- Soft grip ergonomic design does not "cut into hands".
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19064687||Stop Shock GFCI Circuit Tester With Ground Analyzer Sperry HGT6120 (1 MIN)||24.22||1 EA||✓|