Straight Adapters are high-quality, one-piece adapters that allow a user to connect from one power source receptacle on a boat or RV to equipment of a different power configuration. However, they do not have sealing collars and are not recommended for use in wet locations. Use only in an enclosed, dry location, such as powering your boat or RV from a 15A power receptacle inside your house or portable generator.
- Allows you to connect a standard Marine or RV cordset to different types of electrical receptacles found on portable generators or in homes.
- LED power indicator.
- Not recommended for use in wet areas.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- 90S2015 and 90S2030 are used for Marine applications only.
- Click here to download specifications..
- Click here to download tips on choosing the correct adapter..
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|90S1530||Marinco S15-30, Straight Adapter, 15A 125V Male To 30A 125V Female (1 MIN)||42.42500||1 EA||✓|
|90S15504||Marinco S15-504, Straight Adapter, 15A 125V Male To 50A 125/250V Female (1 MIN)||49.67||1 EA||✓|
|90S2015||Marinco S20-15, Straight Adapter, 20A 125V Male To 15A 125V Female (1 MIN)||50.70500||1 EA||✓|
|90S2030||Marinco S20-30, Straight Adapter, 20A 125V Male To 30A 125V Female (1 MIN)||67.26500||1 EA||✓|
|90S3015||Marinco S30-15, Straight Adapter, 30A 125V Male To 15A 125V Female (1 MIN)||41.39||1 EA||✓|