Dill Blox Stud Modules - Bases
The Dill Blox module power distribution system has a variety of stud and power tap modules. Select which size block suits your power distribution system the best and complete your customization. To connect more than one module together, use the universal locking wedge. Expand your panel to other Dill Blox modules such as ATO Fuse, Mini Fuse, Relay or Flasher modules for complete customization. The Dill Blox system allows for unlimited flexibility when designing electrical distribution systems or fuse block setups. The modules can be modified, re-sized, reconfigured, or added to at any time.
- Power Tap 79964 has 1/4" (20) thread.
- Power Tap 79965 has 5/8" (18) thread.
- Stud Assembly 79966 has 10-32 thread.
- Connect multiple modules together with the universal locking wedge.
- Click here for an overview of each module and its components.
- Click here for a how-to video on assembling the Dill Blox systems.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79964||Dillblox PT-100718, Power Tap Module, 1/4-20||
|79965||Dillblox PT-100719, Power Tap Module, 5/16-18||
|79966||Dillblox PT-100708, 2-Stud Assembly Module||