Switches > Battery-Switches
Heavy-Duty Battery Selector Switch
This heavy duty battery selector switch is designed for marine and industrial applications that have multiple batteries. The selector switch allows for the selection of either two batteries in parallel or complete disconnect of both batteries. The switch also has a special feature that will not damage an alternator or electrical system.
- Allows for selection of either battery, both batteries in parallel, or complete disconnect of both batteries.
- Rated at 360A continuous, 600A intermittent.
- Features Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) allowing selection of any position, including "off", without damage to alternator or electrical system.
- Measures 5-1/2" square and 3-1/2" deep.
- Tough, glass-filled polycarbonate cases and high amp ratings for heavy wear.
- Cable lug size: 5/8".
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5404||Heavy-Duty Battery Switch, 1-BOTH-2-OFF, Marinco 2300A (1 MIN)||126.28||1 EA||✓|