Switches > Push-Button-Switches
(Off) On Push Button Switches - SPST
These SPST momentary push button switches carry the actuation of (Off)-On. Momentary push button switches are available in two different non-illuminating actuator face colors, and can be used in an abundance of standard automotive, marine and industrial applications.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
- Recommended uses: appliances, sound amplification and vacuum cleaners.
- Poles: SPST Circuit Arrangement: (OFF)-ON; Screw terminal, Red button. Rated: 3A/277V AC, 6A/120V AC. Hardware assembled.
- Materials: frame is steel with bright nickel, case is black phenolic plastic, push button is red zytel 101 and all other external parts are brass/bright nickel.
- Terminals - No. 6-32 UNC Screw terminals.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" diameter.
- ( ) Indicates momentary action.
- Optional Rubber Boot also available.
|SPST (OFF) ON|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7100004||SPST (OFF)-ON Push Button Switch, Red (1 MIN)||