Switches > Toggle-Switches
Sealed, Waterproof Toggle Switches - SPST
These waterproof toggle switches are completely sealed and are an ideal choice for your marine toggle switch and other harsh environment switch needs. The sealing on the waterproof toggle switch is an epoxy that features double O-rings to completely protect the switch from water and dust. The design of the switch makes it easily mountable anywhere on the vehicle or application. The waterproof toggle switches bushing, handle, and hardware is constructed of nickel-plated brass and silver contacts to ensure a long switch life. The standard 15/32" bushing enables easy mounting through a standard panel hole. The waterproof toggle switches offered are tested to last 50,000 mechanical cycles. Ensure your marine toggle switch is durable and protected for your application or vehicles environment.
- Ratings: 25A @ 12VDC, 15A @ 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-20°F to 185°F)
- Switch: 1.24" Deep x 0.87" Wide x 1.46" High
- Wires: 14 AWG, 12" Long
- Handle Actuation Force: 32-38 oz (8.9-10.5N)
- Standards: RoHS Compliant, Ingress Rating: IP68
- Waterproof toggle switch features double O-ring seal in bushing, epoxy seal at back
- Keyway in down position.
- ( ) indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73330||SPST 25A Sealed Toggle Switch, 2 Wire Leads, ON-OFF (1 MIN)||
|73331||SPST 25A Sealed Toggle Switch, 2 Wire Leads, (ON)-OFF (1 MIN)||