Switches > Ignition-Switches
Sealed Keyed Ignition Switches - 2 Position
The sealed key 2 position switch is a sealed ignition switch manufactured with a thermoplastic material. The 2 position switch features an integral sealed Deutsch (DT06-6S) /AT Connector (14066100). The sealed areas of the 2 position switch feature O-rings and ultrasonic welding for superior protection. The ignition switch also provides spring return and anti-restart features on certain models.
- Contact Ratings: 10A @ 12VDC, 5A @ 24VDC, 3A @ 36VDC, 2A @ 48VDC
- Sealed: Contacts sealed front and back to IP67.
- Hardware: Plastic facenut and nickel-plated brass backing nut.
- Tested to SAE J259 for ignition switches.
- Supplied with two matching keys, with boot.
- Compatible with AT Series Connector: 14066100, Deutsch Connector: DT06-6S.
|2 POSITION||3 POSITION||4 POSITION|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73492||Sealed Keyed Ignition Switch, 2P (Off-Ign/Acc) (1 MIN)||